[postgis-users] PostGIS Contains / Intersects / Within Performance

Bruce Rindahl rindahl at lrcwe.com
Mon Jan 28 11:24:35 PST 2008

Thanks Paul
 I am not sure this is the place for these comments but...
I upgraded MinGW to version 5.1.3 and that fixed the crash on Geos-3.0.0 but
I am getting compile errors on the SVN snapshot given in the link below.
Can I test the performance upgrades using the 3.0.0 version or do I need to
get the SVN version working?
Bruce