[postgis-users] Problems while loadinglwpostgis.sql...Pleaseprovide your inputs / help

ahmadbasha.shaik at wipro.com ahmadbasha.shaik at wipro.com
Wed Jan 30 19:59:32 PST 2008

Hey Paul

	Please give me your inputs as to what could be the problem with
regards to the environment.

Yes this liblwgeom.so.1.2 file actually exists. Following is the ls -ltr
listing of /usr/lib/pgsql

lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root      16 Jan 30 16:24 liblwgeom.so ->
liblwgeom.so.1.2
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root      16 Jan 30 16:24 liblwgeom.so.1 ->
liblwgeom.so.1.2
-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root  894867 Jan 30 16:24 liblwgeom.so.1.2

Please provide your inputs.

Regards
Ahmad