[postgis-users] Problems while loadinglwpostgis.sql...Pleaseprovide your inputs / help

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Jan 30 20:20:21 PST 2008

Sorry, it's a black box from here. Your description of what you've
tried below does not leave me with any obvious solutions I can
ascertain without working on the box directly.  You have tried all the
obvious things, which only leaves the non-obvious things.

On Jan 30, 2008, at 7:59 PM, <ahmadbasha.shaik at wipro.com> <ahmadbasha.shaik at wipro.com