[postgis-users] ESRI Geodatabases, relationship classes and PostGIS

Juan Declet reguerete at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:35:52 PDT 2008

Well, so far I have been able load the 'Parcels' sample database included
with PostGIS into a remote ArcMap session using a demo version of zigGIS.
This required editing the PostGIS configuration files to allow remote
access.

Now I am attempting to convert an ESRI Personal Geodatabase to PostGIS using
OGR2OGR. However, OGRINFO displays only the feature classes, but not the
nonspatial data tables or relationship classes created in ArcCatalog. Does
anyone know where to find extensive documentation for OGR2OGR? The command
line help is minimal.

-Juan #1 (pardon the pun)