[postgis-users] Cron / shp2psql

Gregory Williamson Gregory.Williamson at digitalglobe.com
Sun Jun 1 15:53:48 PDT 2008

In the cron job you may not have the environment (in particular PATH) set; try adding an explicit paths to all file and executable references. ?

HTH,

Greg Williamson
Senior DBA
DigitalGlobe

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information and must be protected in accordance with those provisions. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

(My corporate masters made me say this.)