[postgis-users] Intersection - No GID

SenTnel elvin.pimentel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 18:04:27 PDT 2008

Thanks Kishor!

Im really into it, today Ived spent several hours going thru couple of
different tutorials and I must say that Im getting better at the
understanding, I even tryed couple of ways, but still I was missing
something, here are some of my failed trials (so you can see Im working on
it):

UPDATE sky.callesnac
SET street = 'N/A'
WHERE street = 'DEFAULT'

UPDATE sky.callesnac
SET street = 'N/A'
WHERE street = 'NULL'

UPDATE sky.callesnac
SET street = 'N/A'
WHERE street = ''

now i see what i was missing, want to thank you sincerely for your help,
because tutorials are incredibly good, but unfurtunately they cannot cover
every possible situation and without guys like you and the others is not
possible fully understand the topics.

Thanks again !