[postgis-users] Intersection - three tables

Marcus C. England marcuscengland at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 19:14:30 PDT 2008

Hi Stanley,

I tried that several times and it never worked. Nonetheless, I copied
your text and placed it into my query (replacing the original sum
function) and it still did not work. I get this:

NOTICE:  IllegalArgumentException: This method does not support
GeometryCollection arguments

ERROR:  GEOS Intersection() threw an error!

ERROR: GEOS Intersection() threw an error!
SQL state: XX000

-Marcus