[postgis-users] Updated shapefile to update postgres database

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Jun 7 20:06:49 PDT 2008

I wonder if its just called Equals in the old version.

Try doing just ~=. If your geometries are exactly the same that will
probably be better anyway

 DELETE FROM mystreets_table
 WHERE street = 'N/A' AND
 EXISTS (SELECT n.street FROM mystreets_table n  WHERE n.street <> 'N/A'
 AND n.street > ''  AND n.the_geom ~= mystreets_table.the_geom)

Hope that helps.
Regina