[postgis-users] Updated shapefile to update postgres database

SenTnel elvin.pimentel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 22:33:51 PDT 2008

Hi Regina!

Sorry took me so long to reply to this post, crazy week around here, but
thank god there's always a weekend to look forward!

This week I tried this method twice but finally had to stop it. First time I
stopped the query after 4 hours thinking there was something wrong. Two
nights later I tried again, left it running all night, next day, almost 10
hours later the query was running still. My table has 123,000+ rows, and
just want to ask you if for such size is normal to take that long, if so
I'll try again, if not, if you don't think it should take that long then you
have any other suggestion?

Thanks again!