[postgis-users] mybe OT: Offline-Win32-installation w/ PostgreSQL 8.3.x possible?

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Mon Jun 9 23:16:57 PDT 2008

Hallo Mark,

Mark Cave-Ayland <mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk>, [20080606 -
15:34:44]

> Stephan Holl wrote:
> > Dear postgis-users,
> >
> > while evaluating the new postgresql-8.3.1-win32-installer I am
> > wondering if it is still possible to install PostGIS without
> > online-connection thru the Application Stack builder?
> >
> > I could not find a way to do so and I do appreciate  any pointers.
> > The website does not say anything about that.
> >
> > Thanks for any pointers.
> >
> > 	Stephan
>

> Hi Stephan,
>
> You can download the Win32 installer direct from pgfoundry.org if you
> wish; look for the StackBuilder project.
>

> HTH,

definetly, thanks. Perhaps you could drop a note on the
postgis.org-website for other who are seeking to install postgis
offline on w32.

Best

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998