[postgis-users] Postgis for geology work

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Thu Jun 12 08:28:35 PDT 2008

Gus,

Have you checked out California Soil Resource Lab.  Dylan has a lot of good examples on there involving soil using Grass, R, and PostGIS and I think he has some 3D examples although I guess they are mostly 2D.  I'm not sure it would have anything of interest to you.  I think its worth a look if you haven't already.

http://casoilresource.lawr.ucdavis.edu/drupal/tracker

Hope that helps,
Regina