AW: [postgis-users] intersectionPatternMatrix documentation request

Düster Horst Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch
Sun Jun 15 23:26:46 PDT 2008

Take a look at
http://www.vividsolutions.com/JTS/tests/index.html

Dr. Horst Düster
GIS-Koordinator, Stv. Amtschef

Kanton Solothurn
Bau- und Justizdepartement
Amt für Geoinformation
SO!GIS Koordination
Rötistrasse 4
CH-4501 Solothurn

Telefon ++41(0)32 627 25 32
Telefax ++41(0)32 627 22 14

mailto:horst.duester at bd.so.ch
http://www.agi.so.ch

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Webb Sprague [mailto:webb.sprague at gmail.com]
Gesendet am: Montag, 16. Juni 2008 08:15
An: PostGIS Users Discussion
Betreff: [postgis-users] intersectionPatternMatrix documentation request

Is there a graphic that shows the various possible intersection
matrices that can be yielded from a "relate()" call?  A link to the
spec, a picture, and an accompanying table would be, to my lights,
VERY useful additions to the standard docs.

I realize that they are out there in cyberspace somewhere, but it is a
pain in the neck to find them even with Google, and a summary graphic
is all I really want.  I would recommend an Appendix B in the main
docs.

I would offer to write this up, but I don't know much about it.

Thoughts