[postgis-users] Shapefile Tool

listas listas at saig.es
Mon Jun 16 14:39:15 PDT 2008

You can use Kosmo (http://www.opengis.es .  Sorry the webpages are only
in spanish languaje, but it is the new Kosmo website, and we hope it
will be in english languaje in next days/weeks and we hope in other
different languajes coming soon).

With Kosmo, you can create/edit a shapefile and later save it as a
Postgis layer...
or you can directly create a empty layer whith the attributes you need,
save it as a postgis layer and directly editing in Postgis; no neccesary
an intermediate shapefile.

Regards

Antonio