[postgis-users] Shapefile Tool

Gregory Williamson Gregory.Williamson at digitalglobe.com
Thu Jun 12 19:15:41 PDT 2008

JUMP ? <http://www.jump-project.org/index.php>

or OpenJump <http://openjump.org/wiki/show/HomePage> (somewhat newer)

HTH,

Greg Williamson
Senior DBA
DigitalGlobe

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information and must be protected in accordance with those provisions. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

(My corporate masters made me say this.)