[postgis-users] Possible function to convert +-180 featuresto0-360 longitudes

Sufficool, Stanley ssufficool at rov.sbcounty.gov
Fri Jun 20 08:31:10 PDT 2008

Is there a way to get the comments to show in pgAdmin when clicking
through the functions? This would be OH SO helpful.

I'm forced to use SQL Server 2005 daily, but the one thing I see SQL
having is NAMED arguments to procedures and functions. I know PG deals
with this differently. However, if the code/comments could provide a
clue as to the arguments that a function receives and produces, this
would be very helpful.