[postgis-users] Windows Crash

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Thu Jun 26 13:29:13 PDT 2008

Slightly off topic.  Has anyone seen this Linux Haters Blog.  All Linux
users should read it to understand how the mind of a windows user works
so that we can interoperate.

http://linuxhaters.blogspot.com/

Similarly I would like to see a windows haters blog so I can form a
fully unbiased opinion of the various factions.  Is there such a thing?