[postgis-users] Can postGIS database views work like .ARP project files?

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 23:34:18 PST 2008

I see. So a postGIS database view can never have the
full functionality of APR project file.

But that's still okay as long as the postGIS view can
merge adjacent spatial tables in a big, "united"
spatial view. Can geomunion achieve that?

And can it merge spatial tables of different type of
vectors? (point, lines, polygons, etc)

Thanks,
-Kresh

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with women, with marriage, with God, religions, bars, nightclubs, computer games, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.