[postgis-users] Can postGIS database views work like .ARP project files?

Chris Hermansen chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
Thu Mar 6 09:31:44 PST 2008

Ask yourself why you'd want to do this.

Typically, when you draw the info, you want to symbolize lines,
polygons, points differently, so would not having them in a big lump
present difficulties, as opposed to resolve them?

And certainly if you want to analyze the info, having everything
schmodged together would probably be less than helpful.