[postgis-users] synchronise /replicate postgis database

Intengu Technologies sindile.bidla at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 07:45:24 PDT 2008

Hello list members, please assist this newbie how to implement the scenario
below.

What I would want to do is to have a production and publication database on
a single physical machine also on this machine we will have our web mapping
server(do not have funds to buy an additional server).

PRODUCTION DATABASE:
Will have read/write access on this database for  only two people.

PUBLICATION DATABASE:
Will have read only access for our users (20).  They could use web or
desktop clients to access our data.

Will also want to update the publication database with changes that have
been made on the production database at predetermined intervals.

Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated.

--
Sindile Bidla