[postgis-users] performing an intersection: syntax issue

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Wed Mar 12 13:32:30 PDT 2008

You have a typo - change your majhwys_lam72 to tbl_majhwys_lam72  or the
reverse
something like below.

  select tbl_refgem_2006.the_geom, tbl_majhwys_lam72.the_geom FROM
tbl_refgem_2006 INNER JOIN tbl_majhwys_lam72 ON
ST_Intersection(tbl_refgem_2006.the_geom, tbl_majhwys_lam72.the_geom)
WHERE tbl_refgem="Aalter";