[postgis-users] Open Source .DWG to .SHP converter?

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 02:06:19 PDT 2008

I'm going to convert .SHP to .DWG files, which in turn
will be converted to postGIS. There is an util named
CAD2Shape
(http://www.rockware.com/product/pricing.php?id=73)
that converts DWG to SHP, but the price is quite
prohibitive.

Is there any open source util to convert .DWG to .SHP?
Thanks.

-Kresh

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with women, with marriage, with God, religions, bars, nightclubs, computer games, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.