[postgis-users] ST_Union and 8.3?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 02:45:19 PDT 2008

On Wednesday 19 March 2008 14:00:44 Obe, Regina wrote:
> This is a known issue which I think Mark Cave-Ayland is working on.
>
> I think Mike Leahy had suggested using
>
> ST_MemUnion as a work around.
>
> Hope that helps,
> Regina

My current thinking is that it's related to array access under PostgreSQL 8.3.
Unfortunately my timetable means I will be away with other commitments until
the end of the month, so it will have to wait until then. The "quick fix"
would be a temporary downgrade to PostgreSQL 8.2 if you need a more immediate
solution. An early Easter seems to have really messed up the holidays for
everyone this year :(

ATB,

Mark.

--