[postgis-users] Get more polygon's exterior boundary

Kis János Tamás kjt at takarnet.hu
Sun Mar 30 23:37:18 PDT 2008

péntek 28 március 2008 14.13 dátummal "Obe, Regina"
<robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov> ezt írta:

> Probably because its been more or less deprecated.
>
> For newer versions of PostGIS use ST_Union instead of geomunion.

When I was looking for a corresponsive function I saw the
ST_Union(geometry,geometry) and ST_Union(geometry set).
I think the 1st function use only two geometry so is not too good...
and I couldn't to use the 2nd function...
If you guess that I need either for me, will you help?

Regards,
kjt

McAfee SCM 4.1 által ellenrizve!