[postgis-users] Does ST_AsText truncate or round

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri May 16 13:56:00 PDT 2008

Thanks Andy and Greg for the clarification,

Sorry for being so dense.

So I take it sprintf would never ever do any rounding (they merely print
% significant digits).  So g and f always truncate but g can flip to
scientific if < .001

http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/clibrary/cstdio/sprintf.html

Thanks,
Regina