[postgis-users] Roadmap for next major release of PostGIS

Chris Hermansen chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
Wed May 28 20:33:43 PDT 2008

Guys, guys, guys.

Look back at my original posting and you will see that ONLY GEOS is
behind.  PostGIS is up to date, as is Proj.

I understand what you're going on about in general but this was a
specific comment directed toward the developers in the hopes that they
could offer some "hints" in their new build process to ensure that
something important like GEOS 3.x wouldn't get left out.