[postgis-users] Roadmap for next major release of PostGIS

Attila Csipa plists at prometheus.org.yu
Thu May 29 07:29:58 PDT 2008

On Thursday 29 May 2008 05.33:43 Chris Hermansen wrote:
> Look back at my original posting and you will see that ONLY GEOS is
> behind.  PostGIS is up to date, as is Proj.

Neither postgis nor proj had a major release in the Hardy timeframe, and the
official v3 geos was indeed a bit late to the Hardy party. IIRC it wasn't
even in Debian experimental when Hardy went into freeze, so no slip-up there
either, the wonder would have been if it actually made it into 8.04.
Sometimes 3-4 months seems like ages ago :)