[postgis-users] shp2pgsql question

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Wed Nov 12 06:11:00 PST 2008

Dana,
You can also run it in the manner that you are, i.e., exporting the
output to a file.  I am curious, what does the script output look like
if you run it without dumping it to a file, i.e.:
c:/shp2pgsql -s 26912 -p c:/Jordyn Jordyn

Whatever error message it dumps should be useful.

Robert W. Burgholzer
Surface Water Modeler
Office of Water Supply and Planning
rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov