[postgis-users] Problem in migrating shapefile to postgis

vinh nguyenquang nguyenquangvinh20052005 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 09:35:41 PST 2008

Hi, everyone
 Can you help me load LopGiaoThong.shp vao trong postgis? I have problem
 with SRID or something else i don't know.
 I do it in this way: shp2pgsql -i -D -s LopGiaoThong.shp LopGiaoThong >
 LopGiaoThong.sql
                            psql -d postgis -U postgres -f LopGiaoThong.sql
 I do not know the parameter -s: what value it is to load LopGiaoThong.shp
 Can you show mw how to find the value of -s parameter (SRID) of my data or
 how to load my data to postgis?
 Thank you very much!

Re: I still can not load LopGiaoThong.shp to postgis. Even though, I tried with -s parameter: 32648, 4326, 3405. I really can not find the correct SRID's value of my data. I really appreciated if anyone can help me do it.
Thanks!

      Hãy luôn cập nhật.
Những tin mới nhất trong và ngoài nước. Muốn tin tức cứ Yahoo!
http://vn.yahoo.com/