[postgis-users] PostGIS 1.3.4 RC3 released

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 01:37:15 PST 2008

Kevin Neufeld wrote:
> Hmmm.  No, rerunning autogen didn't solve it.  I thought maybe it was a
> Fedora Core 3 issue, but if it works on the rackmount (which is also
> FC3), then I don't know.  My server setup must be amiss.
>
> -- Kevin

AFAIK the only part of the build system that has changed in RC3 is the
introduction of "sed" within Makefile.config rather than "cut", and this
should only affect the extraction of the PostgreSQL version. I think a
good test is whether 1.3.3 suffers from the same problem on the same server.

ATB,

Mark.

--
Mark Cave-Ayland