[postgis-users] Get concave hull from an array of longitude inlatitude points

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Mon Nov 24 11:16:29 PST 2008

Evidentally its this thing
http://ubicomp.algoritmi.uminho.pt/local/concavehull.html

So I guess basically you take the boundary and you get rid of points
that have points sitting to the right/left/top/or bottom of it and then
you form a polygon from the remaining points.

Well at least that is what it seems like to me visually.  Just not quite sure how to program such a thing without writing yuck procedural code.

Hope that helps,
Regina