[postgis-users] GeometryCollection after ST_Centroid(ST_Dump)

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Wed Oct 15 05:04:10 PDT 2008

This query also works fine for me on this sample

SELECT
  st_x(st_centroid(a.the_geom)) as x_centroid,
  st_y(st_centroid(a.the_geom)) as y_centroid,
  st_area(a.the_geom) as area,
  st_perimeter(a.the_geom) as perimeter,
  a.the_geom as the_geom
FROM test_mv_dlm07_dump a
GROUP BY st_x(st_centroid(a.the_geom)), st_y(st_centroid(a.the_geom)),
st_area(a.the_geom), st_perimeter(a.the_geom), a.the_geom
ORDER BY x_centroid asc, y_centroid asc, area asc, perimeter asc