[postgis-users] Table w/existing geometry column (without AddGeometryColumn), SRID?

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Thu Oct 23 12:03:22 PDT 2008

Yup, it looks like the docs are missing for that function in 1.3.3 as
well as the current 1.3.4SVN development branch.

However, a simple explanation did manage to get into the new
documentation we are working on for version 1.4.

http://postgis.refractions.net/documentation/manual-svn/Probe_Geometry_Columns.html

I just added the same description to the 1.3.4SVN development branch so
it should make it into 1.3.4 when it's finally released (I think
1.3.4rc2 should come out soon).

Cheers,
Kevin