R: [postgis-users] Help in query PostGIS

P.Rizzi Ag.Mobilità Ambiente paolo.rizzi at ama-mi.it
Fri Oct 24 03:06:57 PDT 2008

> Obe, Regina wrote:
> > Chris,
> >
> >  Ho pensato che si riferisse a questa funzione
> >
> http://youngcow.net/doc/oracle10g/appdev.102/b14255/sdo_util.h
> tm#BJEIGJIE
> >
> > Quale è il motivo per cui ho pensato ST_Boundary è stato il più
> > vicino. Parlando in una lingua diversa e con google traduttore è
> > divertente. Dovremmo farlo più spesso.
> >
> > Per oratori italiani - è questa la traduzione davvero
> comprensibile o
> > faccio a suonare come un idiota?

The translation is humorous yet perfectly comprehensible.
This is what it sounds like (more or less) re-traslated back to English:

"What is the reason for I thought ST_Boundary has been the nearest.
Speak in a different language and with translator google is funny.
We should make it more often.
For italian orators - is this the really comprehensible translation
or do I make to sound like an idiot?"

Maybe is actually more funny than that, but I'm not able to render it better... :-)

Bye
Paolo