[postgis-users] postgis tiger geocoder usage

Mark Dieterich mdieterich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 19:49:33 PDT 2009

I'm trying to get the postgis tiger geocoder up and running and could
really use some help.  I followed the installation instructions and
believe everything loaded fine, but I can't figure out how to actually
use the geocoder.  Can anyone provide me with a simple example of how to
geocode an address and get a result back?  I've tried to read up on
postgresql cursors, but just don't quite get what I'm supposed to do
with a refcursor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Mark