[postgis-users] Returning multiple fields froma plpgsql function

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Aug 1 20:19:59 PDT 2009

Steve,

We wrote up on how to use OUT and INOUT parameters.  Hopefully this will be
of use to some thinking about it.  We also discovered it is supported in 8.1
so more downward compatible than we thought.

http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/index.php?/archives/129-Use-of-OUT-and
-INOUT-Parameters.html

Leo