[postgis-users] union operation

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Aug 7 12:41:56 PDT 2009

P,
Except for the case that when 3.2 comes out and I'm still running an SVN
version how would I be able to tell the difference?  I suppose I could look
at the date on the file, but what if I recompiled against an old source tar
ball, then the date doesn't help me much.  I think we had this discussion
with PostGIS once before :)

Thanks,