[postgis-users] PostGIS on Solaris 10

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Aug 10 13:16:08 PDT 2009

Fred,

I believe people have been able to compile fine on Solaris, though I'm not
one of those people who has tried.

I think Paul Ramsey might have more info on that since I think he has done
some improvements to make that easier

0.9 PostGIS is not supported anymore.  Is there a reason you want that old
of a version?  Is it because it didn't require compiling proj and geos
dependencies?

Hope that helps,
Regina

  _____