[postgis-users] PostGIS layer spatial tolerance

Oxenstierna Andreas Andreas.Oxenstierna at sweco.se
Sun Aug 30 23:50:08 PDT 2009

Thanks.

SnapToGrid used in a trigger should, as far as I understand, act as a layer spatial tolerance.
Then we "just" need to ensure that all editing operations act accordingly, i.e. not shift any coordinate outside of the selected tolerance.

Best Regards

________________________________

Andreas Oxenstierna

Telefon direkt 040-16 70 17