[postgis-users] [mapserver-users] Web interface

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:16:43 PST 2009

2009/12/12 Barend Köbben <kobben at itc.nl>:
> On 11-12-09 18:31, "Peter Hopfgartner" <peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com> wrote:
>> GisClient allows the map composition from the browser and has some other
>> nce features, too,
> Yeah, such as being in Italian only....
>
> Seriously, is there a English version of this site...?

..

actually, not even a problem that the site is Italian only. More of a
problem that I couldn't, for the life of me, see a demo of the
application. I clicked around, a bit blindly, I must admit, but got
nowhere. Clicking on what seemed like a map demo link  let me to a
list of users making use of gisclient, and going to their website
launched me into another futile click-journey. Life is too short to
have to figure out a demo of a software.

Puneet.