[postgis-users] [mapserver-users] Web interface

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Sat Dec 12 08:32:54 PST 2009

Barend Köbben wrote:
> On 11-12-09 18:31, "Peter Hopfgartner" <peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com> wrote:
>
>> GisClient allows the map composition from the browser and has some other
>> nce features, too,
>>
> Yeah, such as being in Italian only....
>
> Seriously, is there a English version of this site...?

Ooops, the mail went to the wrong ML. Sorry for the noise! I'll bring
the discussion back to the MapServer users list.

Anyway, currently the site is mostly Italian, you might try
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=de&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gisclient.org%2F.
The map window is translatable and translations are included for
English, German, Italian and, in part for French and Spanish. The
administration part is, if I remember correctly, in Italian only, ATM.

The community aspect is still in it's beginning. Translations, mailing
list/forum etc. should follow. The software was initially an internal
project of Gis & Web, an Italian company, and currently most of the
activities are focused on coding.

Peter

--

Dott. Peter Hopfgartner