[postgis-users] Weird GEOS problem

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Dec 12 14:54:43 PST 2009

George,

Which version of GEOS are you running?  We've never seen that particular
error before but could be caused by a malformed geometry that pops in every
3 hours or some sort of memory leak that only shows up with enough querying.

Also you know which query you are running to generate that error?  Checking
the PostgreSQL logs might help pinpoint that which is located in data\pg_log
directory.   I think that by default logs the query that caused the error
and the error.

You may need to increase what you are logging from postgresql.conf but I
forget off hand which settings those are that would be helpful.

Leo

  _____