[postgis-users] Re: Test the Future (GEOS 3.1RC2)

Bruce Rindahl rindahl at lrcwe.com
Tue Feb 3 09:57:18 PST 2009

Using WinXP SP3 and MingW.  Compiled and installed GEOS-3.1.0rc2.
Compiled and installed PostgreSQL-8.3.5.
I got the following errors when running configure  postGIS-1.1.0SVN:

configure: error: the PGXS Makefile
c:/Postgresql/8.3/lib/pgxs/src/makefiles/pgxs.mk cannot be found. Please
install the PostgreSQL server development packages and re-run configure.

What did I miss?
Thanks
Bruce