[postgis-users] Error using PostGIS and GEOM

Giri giriprakash at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 08:03:26 PST 2009

Thanks for the response, mmm I am using Geoserver (version1.7.2) , and when
I try to create the featureType "polygon", it is complaining about

class org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: function extent(geometry)
does not exist

shouldn't PostGIS  have some backword support for the extent function?

thanks!

Giri