[postgis-users] Re: [postgis-devel] Who is still using PostgreSQL8.1?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Jun 6 12:52:32 PDT 2009

Devrim,
Do they ship other versions or just that?  For my EL5 installs, I just use
the Yum repository you set up and would encourage others using EL5 to do
that since I would never think of using PostgreSQL 8.1. We'll still be
supporting 1.3 on 8.1 but there is no way we are going to keep on supporting
8.1 for another 5 years with newer PostGIS releases.

Thanks,
Regina