[postgis-users] Re: [postgis-devel] Who is still using PostgreSQL 8.1?

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at gunduz.org
Sat Jun 6 12:43:13 PDT 2009

Hi,

On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 15:05 -0400, Paragon Corporation wrote:

> If you are still using 8.1 please respond and also let us know if you plan
> to upgrade to PostGIS 1.4 without upgrading your PostgreSQL version.

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 is shipping PostgreSQL 8.1 -- and it will be
supported by Red Hat for 5 more years. So IMHO you should really
consider about those users.

(We have some customers that are using 8.1, but it is not that
important)
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com