[postgis-users] MapInfo 10 looks like its out

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Jun 19 19:07:33 PDT 2009

I just noticed it looks like MapInfo 10 is out and they have a 30-day trial.
This is the first version of MapInfo to support PostGIS.

Wondering if anyone has tried it yet.  Was meaning to sometime next week,
but curious to hear other peoples impressions.  I don't use MapInfo much
myself (I have a hard time with GUIs), but I work with a lot of die hard
(lets pretend we are using ESRI ArcGIS and whip out MapInfo when no one is
looking to get our work done) kind of users.

http://www.pbinsight.com/ten/

Thanks,
Regina