[postgis-users] Postgresql JDBC Driver source download problem

Nathan Widmyer lighthousej at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:42:30 PDT 2009

Try using 7-zip to read/write compressed archives. It can read that tar.gz
file format on Windows (as well as many other formats).

I was able to open the version 8.3 source tarball with 7-zip 4.65 and
decompress it fine.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 9:20 PM, "Jenny" Guilian Wang <guilianwang at gmail.com