[postgis-users] Postgis Spatial Interpolation

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Wed Mar 4 06:23:16 PST 2009

FYI,
Depending on where you are located, the NOAA has rainfall at 4km x 4km
grids, and a host of wfs-queryable data at a dynamic grid size (that I
suspect may conform to the 4km x 4km grid as well).

I can dig up the URLs if you are interested.

Robert W. Burgholzer
Surface Water Modeler
Office of Water Supply and Planning
rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov