[postgis-users] (no subject)

strk strk at keybit.net
Tue May 12 23:51:36 PDT 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 11:56:45AM +0530, rahul.pachaghare at tcs.com wrote:

> Hi,
> I am new to this and I am trying to install PostGIS -1.3.6.I have followed
> the instructions upto createlang plpgsql..But for
>
> Now load the PostGIS object and function definitions into your database by
>

> # psql -d [yourdatabase] -f lwpostgis.
>
> I am getting a huge errors.The errors are as:
> psql:lwpostgis.sql:3295: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands

You should be looking for the first error you get.
Guys, we should really document in the README the flag to tell
psql to abort on first error. I keep forgetting it.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!