[postgis-users] Newbie GIS/PostGIS Pointers

dustinb dustin at intrcomm.net
Wed May 20 15:05:26 PDT 2009

Chris,

That's very helpful thanks!  I read the first chapter of Regina's book and
purchased the e-book version for the rest.  Been playing with Google Maps to
draw out my "zones" using their draw tools.  Now going to use the RSS feed
of those maps to get those geometries in a postgis database.   Moving in the
right direction, finding this GIS stuff very interesting.

Thanks Again,
Dustin